Six Suggestions For Getting The Most Out Of A Bar Bat Mitzvah Showcase
When you and your family decide to attend a Bar Bat Mitzvah showcase, you want to make the most of your time. Celebrate! Party Showcases can be overwhelming but we have suggestions on how the get the most from your time at our Bar Bat Mitzvah showcase.
Six Suggestions For Getting The Most From a Bar Bat Mitzvah Showcase
1. Ask lots of questions. Don’t be shy. These vendors want to demonstrate how knowledgable and helpful they can be.
2. Compare competitors. Decide what is important to you and analyze how different vendors stack up on those criteria.
3. Circle the room twice. This way you will make sure you spend the time with the vendors you most want to see.
4. Come prepared with contact address labels so you don’t have to fill in your information multiple times at each vendor’s booth.
5. Go with a friend, family member or even your child. It is great to hear another person’s opinion about the vendors you are meeting.
6. Be prepared to negotiate on the spot. Vendors want to book business at the Showcase and many are offering showcase specials.
Visit MitzvahMarket.com to get hundreds of ideas from other families, professionals and the Mitzvah Moms.
Simplify Your Simcha with the best and most comprehensive planning program, MitzvahOrganizer.com.